Canon PIXMA MG2560 - This file is a printer driver MG2500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Printer Canon PIXMA MG2560, we are here ready to help you to find more information about the full feature driver packages. Please check the appropriate driver for your printer device operating system. Download, and search the latest driver for your printer, The Canon PIXMA MG2560, free printer driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- (Optional) This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers supports 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
- File version: 5.70
- File Size: 18 MB
- File name: xp68-win-mg2500-5_70-ea32_2.exe
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.