Canon PIXMA MG3020 - This file is a printer drivers MG3000 series for Printer Canon PIXMA MG3020 XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b, We are here ready to help you to find more information about the full feature driver packages. Please check the appropriate driver for your printer device operating system. Download, and search the latest driver for your printer, the Canon PIXMA MG3020 free printer driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
- Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
- File version: 6.05b
- File Size: 21 MB
- File name: xp68-win-mg3000-6_05b-ea34_2.exe
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Download Installations
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.