This file is a printer drivers MG3500 series for Printer Canon PIXMA MG3560 MP Drivers Ver. 1.01, We are here ready to help you to find more information about the full feature driver packages. Please check the appropriate drivers for your printer device operating system. Download, and search the latest drivers for your printer, the Canon PIXMA MG3560 free printer driver for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
|Canon PIXMA MG3560|
- (Standard) This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- File version: 1.01
- File Size: 25 MB
- File name: mp68-win-mg3500-1_01-ea32_2.exe
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Download Installations
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.