Download driver Canon PIXMA MG4160 driver Installer free printer for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Find complete driver and installation software for Canon PIXMA MG4160 MP Driver printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG4160|
Canon PIXMA MG4160 MP Driver for WindowsSelect from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system.
- This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- File version: 1.02
- File Size: 29 MB
- File name: mp68-win-mg4100-1_02-ea24.exe (Download)
Canon PIXMA MG4160 Download Installations
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.