"support-canonsoftware" Download driver Canon PIXMA MG5420 driver Installer free printer for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Find complete driver and installation software for Canon PIXMA MG5420 MP Drivers.
Select from the driver list required for the download you can also choose your system to view only drivers compatible with your system.We recommended: Download Canon PIXMA MG5320 MP Driver for Windows
- This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- You can install the following items of the software:
- MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
- IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
- IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
- IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
- Windows 10 (32bit)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)
- Windows 8.1(64bit)
- Windows 8(32bit)
- Windows 8(64bit)
- Windows 7(32bit)
- Windows 7(64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)
- Windows Vista (64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- File version: 1.01
- File Size: 37 MB
- File name: mp68-win-mg5400-1_01-ea32_2.exe ( Download )
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Download Installations
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click "Yes" then "OK", this will complete the uninstallation process.